.

.
Library of Professor Richard A. Macksey in Baltimore

POSTS BY SUBJECT

Labels

Saturday, August 21, 2010

7/7-Rumour? or Truth?

The story only makes sense if these e-mails to David Ickes site are true

Rumours? Urban Myths?
Correspondence on the London Evening Standard Internet Forum from two people who travelled by tube on the morning of the London bombings:
Hi everyone, Did anyone travelling in BEFORE the attacks began yesterday notice anything peculiar on their tube journey?

I catch the Piccadilly line at 7.15am each morning from Southgate to reach my work in Kensington by 8.00. Normally, all seats are taken by Finsbury Park and carriages are packed by Kings Cross.

However, yesterday my tube journey was eerily quiet. For the first time ever there were spare seats in my carriage all the way through zone 1. It was noticeable enough for me to wonder what on earth was going on. This was at 7.45 - over an hour before attacks began.

I've also heard people saying that the Northern Line was being shut down at the same time. Is there something that we're not being told?

I was due to pick a work colleague up from balham at 7:15am, but when I got there I was greeted with Tube emergency vans, police and and hoards of people being turned away from a closed station.All very strange they must have known something was going to happen, they surely had a tip off. As I drove along the road, (which also follows the tubes) they were all shut and hundreds of people were queuing for buses.
When I reached Oval, which was open there were two armed policemen in a road next to the station, which for a quiet area like that is extremely rare. The northern line was shut from Morden to Stockwell.
They blatantly knew something was going down, they just got it wrong and are hoping no one mentions anything.

thisislondon.co.uk 
Rumour? or Truth? People are waking up... from e-mails sent to David Icke
WHOLE Northern line down


Hi David,

In response to the postings which asked if anyone experienced anything strange on Thursday morning - I got to Clapham North tube (Northern line -same as Kings Cross) and the whole line was down - at 8:15am! Usually there are problems with this line, but in my 4 years in London I cannot last remember when the entire line was shut down. Very strange indeed ...

Regards

Kirsty (K)
suspected fire on Picaddily line - closed 8am -

Hi David,

Just wanted to share some thoughts on the bombing of the Piccadilly line with you. The morning of the attack I had overslept by a half hour and was running late for work. I raced down to Arnos Grove station checking my watch as I went, and I had got there at 8:20am.
I was expecting a bollocking at work due to my poor timekeeping but what I was not expecting was an absolute mass of bewildered looking sheeple milling around outside wondering how on earth they were going to get to work on time.

I checked the information board inside the station and posted there at a little past 8:00 was a message informing everyone that there was no service on the Piccadilly line from Cockfosters to Kings Cross as there was a suspected fire!

Now all of this happened before my arrival at 8:20, so my question is what the hell was going from 8 until 8.50 - the time of the bombs detonation? Why was the station closed at that point? Who reported the suspected fire? I guess these are just rhetorical questions because I wouldn't expect an answer from London underground or anyone else for that matter. Hope this is of some interest.

infinite love,

Lorenzo
Picaddily line - closed 8am - Passengers diverted

David,

I am a London bus driver and worked part of Thursday 7th July. I can confirm bus drivers were told just before 8.00am, via radios in their cabs, of a fire alert at Caledonian Road Tube Station on the Piccadilly Line. We were asked to carry passengers in the area and accept thier tickets. This is standard procedure when tube stations close and this sort of request is very much part of our job.

Quite what the 'fire alert' entailed that day is now the key question to be answered. Bus drivers were then told at 8.30am approx that honouring the tickets no longer applied. Back to normal. The fateful train to Russell Square would have passed through Caledonian Road not long after this.

The next stop on the Piccadilly Line southbound after Caledonian Road tube station is Kings Cross and then Russell Square. Closure of Caledonian Road due to a 'fire' would have also caused closures back up the line, as the Arnos Grove Station account on your website demonstrates. There would of course been a build up of people as well. This meant that from 8.30am approx and for some time after there would have been an even more concentration of people going in and out of Kings Cross and along other lines than normal.

I will try and get some thoughts together on one or two other matters.

Love
Policeman gives warning...Troops storm office building...

Good afternoon David.

Firstly, thank you for your efforts in bringing us the information you have on your site and your dedication to uncovering the agenda. I have a friend who works in the retail industry and as you would imagine, the topic of conversation with customers has very much been on the subject of the London bombings. He had a couple of interesting stories relayed to him, which tell as follows.

1. One chap was entering Kings Cross when a policeman came running out in front of him. The officer told him to get away quick, as a bomb was about to go off. 30 seconds later, he heard an explosion. How did the policeman know?

2. An office worker in the city was present when army officials burst into the building and told everyone to get down. They proceeded to guard the building and not let anyone out. This office worker was able to look up and see the army pointing guns at a chap outside the door and taking him away.

The troops then left as quickly as they had arrived.

I found these stories to be of interest, as they don't appear anywhere in the media and nor are they likely to. I would very much like other people to know these stories.

Regards

Iain -

No comments:

Post a Comment